YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Interview!!!!



The day you have been waiting for has finally arrived!!!! Interview with the famous beauty guru!!






Belinda Morales!!!



1. If you could change your name to anything, what would it be and why? 

I really like my name it's a bit unique, but If I could change my YouTube name It would be BelindaSelene. I uploaded my first video to the wrong Youtube name account and had to eventually stick with it :(
     
2. If you could go back in time and give your younger self advice, what would it be and why? 

To enjoy being young and try not to grow up too fast. Your only a kid for a small percentage of your lifetime. 

3. How old were you when you first learned to blow a bubblegum bubble? 

I have no idea ha ha!

4. What did you want to be when you were little? 

When I was little I always wanted to be an Art Teacher! I used to draw all kinds of animals and would mimic my elementary Art Teacher. As I grew older I have always wanted to be a graphic designer and have my own business. 

5. What do you order at starbucks? 

Java chip frappuccino with extra chips! 

6. What's the hardest you ever laughed? 

My boyfriend Ricardo, makes me laugh every single day. There are too many memories. I think that's why we have such a strong chemistry, I can't stay mad at him lol, becuase he will just say something funny :)


7. If you could play any musical instrument, which would it be and why? 

I want to learn to play the guitar. I brother is really good at it. In middle school I played the flute for one semester. 


8. What's your favorite thing to do when your upset? 

I need to be alone and focus on other things like fashion. I like to go directly to Instagram, Tumblr, and fashion blogs/magazines . It's my escape. 


9. What's your favorite movie? 

I have so many! Mean Girls, The Notebook, Dark Knight, Dark Knight Rises, and most comedy movies. Especially lovie dovie movies!


10.  What's one food you can not live without?

 Does hot chile count? Ha ha!


11. Would you rather have the superpower to read minds, or the superpower to be invisible? 

Read minds!!!! 


12. If you had one personal "selfish" wish, what would it be and why?

I really don't know. To be financially happy with a career you dream of? I'm sure everyone always wishes that their family to be healthy.  Every night I pray and give thanks for keeping my family healthy. 


No comments:

Post a Comment